These are the policies and privacy that govern and set pace for all the dealings in Online Writing Experts. We value the privacy of your information and this part of the website is dedicated to make sure that your personal details remains personal and will only be on the admins panel that not any other person including our employs will access. We therefore refer these policies to the following avenues:
• Website url: – onlinewritingexperts.com;
• All our mobile apps including but limited to IOS or android); and
• Any other services or products that we offer including third parties whose terms and conditions marry to our own.
We are going to refer to all our products, mobile applications and websites as “Services.” Note that the term will include any form of our website and company so that we can make it simple and understandable.
It is our due responsibility to collect and keep your personal data safe from any malicious attack. We will explain how we do everything from collecting to safekeeping of your information. As explained before, the content that you will use on our company remains yours unless you want to use it otherwise. We will let you know where we keep that information and the only person who will be able to access them and by what terms he/she will use to get them. This therefore is our commitment to protecting your privacy as per your expectations. In case you are not satisfied by the way we collect and safeguard your personal data, just fill the contact form or write to us so that we can share ideas or explain to you whatever you might want to know.
We have legal agreement with you whenever you want to use our services. You will be required to fill the form that will contain areas that will ask you for the personal data. You will by consent fill out and submit it for the use of delivering quality services. Other arrangements might include the referral program that will see you friends or other parties that you trust share you details with us. This does not mean that we are going to use your details without consent form you. In case you are not okay with the fact that your friends have shared you emails to us, you have the ability to let us know that the information belongs to you and you do not want us to use them. This will give us a command to delete your information from our system thereby letting continue to enjoy the privacy.
If you visit our website or member communities, we may automatically collect information about you, for example:
• Technical information
• IP addresses
• Information about what type of device you use to connect to our website
• How you interact with our website.
We collect information for the some or all of following reasons:
• To provide services to you after you have ordered one of our services through the website;
• To provide information about products or services you have shown interest in purchasing within a reasonable time afterwards, if you are already an existing customer;
• To provide information to you about products or services you have purchased from us, or related products or services;
• To provide services to you under contract;
• For legal reasons, for example, if you have entered into a contract with us;
• To provide information to you about our products and services if you have consented to receive it.
The only way we can collect your information is when you have consented to the terms of service and you are seeking our service delivery. Your data will help us sign in a timely contract for the type of services that you want our employees to give you . All these areas will be guided by the law and regulations that governs online transactions to avoid cyber rime and fraudulent issues.
We may process your personal data because:
• You have automatically signed a contract with us;
• We have permission from you to do so;
• Our duty is to provide the solution to the services that you have ordered because you have paid for them prior to starting the work;
• To observe the law.
These are the valid reasons that will make us collect and process the information that you have given to us.
You may give us information about you with your consent, for example:
• By filling in a form or sending us an e-mail;
• By posting an order at the website;
• Posting reviews and feedbacks at the website;
• Contacting with us through our phone numbers.
This information may be personal, financial, educational, or related to your order.
You may give us information for legal reasons, such as to enter into a contract with us, when you are buying services from us.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate, any other services we provide, or from our business partners entitled to collect information on our behalf.
We also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, background checking agencies) and may receive information about you from them as part of the service we provide you, or for other legal reasons.
Files. We may collect and store the files you upload, download, or access with the Website. Please do not share with us the files you are not permitted to use. Please do not upload or share with us the files that contain your personal information or personal information of third parties without permission. We may not guarantee that such personal information will be secured.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data as it is transmitted and stored, however we shall use best practice to ensure your data is encrypted to the standard required in the GDPR to protect your personal data.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, we do not allow use of our Services and Websites by anyone younger than 16 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information.