These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at onlinewritingexperts.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
1. The Order is placed by completing the Order form provided in the Website. No Product is provided by other means then by request.
2. The Order form will specify the scope of the work, Order parameters and delivery terms. It is your personal responsibility to provide exact, full and final information to each standard Order form section when filling in Our Order form.
3. In addition to Your Product requirements you will be requested to register by providing your contact information such as name, email address and phone number. Should any of these parameters change over time, it is your responsibility to update your Account information accordingly or inform our support of such changes.
1. When placing an Order, You agree to buy the Product from Us. We start to process Your Order only after the payment for the Product is made and is authorized.
2. The payment for the Product is calculated according to our current pricing, which you may find at the Pricing page, and is paid in advance as stated in the Order form once the scope of work is identified. We are not responsible for Product delivery until the payment has been made in full and has been authorized.
3. Orders can be paid with payment methods, currently available at the Website. Please check the Website to find available payment methods at the date of your payment.
4. We reserve the right to offer discount and bonuses at our own discretion in accordance to current Discount Policy.
5. The Company commits to provide equal access to discount and bonus program information for each Client with no exceptions.
6. If the Client wishes to stop working with us – a refund will be processed according to the Money Back Guarantee Policy. Please note, that we cannot be held responsible for your Bank Transfer fees, transfer anomalies, and/or possible delays occurring due to any Bank service issues.
7. You are responsible for paying any taxes, including any services or value added taxes, which may be applicable depending on the jurisdiction of the Services provided.
8. Depending on Your residency or location, you may be subject to certain ad valorem or other taxes, on certain fees that we charge. These taxes will be added to fees billed to you, if applicable.
9. You acknowledge that you must comply with your obligations under income tax provisions in your jurisdiction.
1. Order validation. We reserve the right to re-check the Order details following the final payment to confirm whether the requirements of the assignment were met successfully as indicated by the Client. Should a mismatch occur, we reserve the right to modify the Order to ensure that the Client’s requirements have been adhered to.
2. Order volume. Each Order placed by the Client has a required volume that is measured by the number of pages. One page equals to 275 words. Upon the Product delivery the document received has to match the expected number of pages metric. Should there be a page/number of words mismatch, the Client may request to reformat the paper to match the number of words/pages.
3. Changes of Order details. The Client may provide changes to the scope of work only if the writer has not started the work yet. No changes can be made once the Writer has started researching and working on the Order. Should the Order details increase in volume, Order complexity or narrow the completion terms, the Client will be asked to provide additional compensation for the additional instructions.
4. Resources. Should the Client require specific resource material to be utilized in the Order process, she/he must specify those resources and/or provide them to the Writer.
5. Communication. The Client is highly encouraged to communicate with the Writer or our support team using the messaging system of the Website or by contacting the support team directly by phone or live chat when seeking more information.
6. Progress tracking. The Client may track the progress of his/her Orders by using his/her personal Account, where information about his/her Order and its status is displayed. The Client may as well contact support by using all communication means, which are available 24/7, to get updates on his or her Order status.
1. We are responsible for the delivery of the Product and for meeting the deadline indicated in the Order.
2. It is the Client’s personal responsibility to ensure availability of delivery channels once we have provided the Product to the Client. We will not be held responsible for an incorrect email address indicated by the Client in the profile, spam filters, internet outages and general client negligence to provide communication channels and other contact means which are beyond our control. The Client is encouraged to contact support for any kind of assistance with an Order’s delivery.
3. The Client is held responsible for downloading the Product in a timely manner after the Product has been provided by us.
1. Please note that we reserve the right to decline a revision request if the revision instructions violate initial Order instructions. In such cases the Client may be requested to pay additionally for the requested changes or place the Order for editing.
2. Please note that we reserve the right to decline or limit multiple revision requests if the Client’s behavior demonstrates obvious exploitation of the Writer and other unreasonable requests.
We are responsible for delivering the Product in a timely manner and according to the Client requirements indicated in the Order. Should any of the Client’s commitments be violated the Client is entitled to a partial or a full reimbursement.